Hypermemo is planning to launch the industrial scale production of laser-based glass-processing equipment in 2022. To strengthen our management team and support the transition towards an industrial equipment manufacturer we are looking for an experienced Production Manager.
- The person will be in charge of design, implementation, uptake and further management of the industrial scale manufacturing facilities.
- As part of the company’s management team the person will contribute to the strategic business development.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering, Industrial Automation or related technical field;
- Min. 5 years experience in managing industrial scale manufacturing;
- Proven track record in launching and effectively ramping up manufacturing facilities from scratch;
- Proven experience in managing production site operations employing min. 10 production floor workers;
Skills considered as an advantage:
- Experience with industrial lasers and materials processing;
- Knowledge of glass industry;
- Practical experience from startup environment;
- Entrepreneurial experience;
Candidates with English verbal and written communication skills are prioritized.
The position is full-time, office-based in Joensuu, Finland.
We respect a result-oriented self-driven way of working and hands-on attitude.
We value independence, craftsmanship, problem-solving and innovation. We value willingness to learn.
We process applications upon their arrival.
For additional information and job applications contact Erik Raita, erik.raita at hypermemo.eu, +358 40 593 8142.